Greetings Cornerstone Church Family!
These are challenging time because of COVID-19! However, our faith and confidence in God has not been shaken; we are continuing to trust and depend on Him!
We plan to continue to hold our Sunday Worship Service at 10am. However, we plan to use wisdom. We are wiping down with bleach solution the door- knobs and places for where we easily touch. Until further notice we will suspend the Hospitality time and Children Church School. Also, we encourage you not to shake hands and embrace as is our custom.
Any members especially the most at-risk, including, but not limited to, senior citizens and persons with health conditions should feel free not to come out.
Cornerstone will continue to stream our services through www.thecornerstonechurch.net. Let others know that we are streaming. Also, please continue to give online. Please be mindful of the guidance from the CDC:
- If you become sick, stay home and call your doctor
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hand and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
From a spiritual perspective we are under God’s grace and care. “No weapon form against us shall prosper.” Psalms 91 is the scripture for these times: vs.1 “Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty… vs. 5. Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night nor the arrow that flies in the day. Vs.6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Vs7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you these evils will not touch you. (NLT)”
Be encourage family we are praying for each of you, and please pray for me and the entire church family!
Pastor Maxwell H. Ware